1) What are you wearing right now? ODU’s (work day).
2) What is your biggest fear? SIDS, kidnappers (I have nightmares frequently about these things).
3) Do you nap a lot? Only on days immediately following working all night, so like twice a month Alex and I will take naps as much as he’ll let me, which isn’t much, but I’ve gotten three or four in before on a really good day!! Normal days, no, not so much, there’s always something to do!
4) Who is the last person you hugged? My husband while leaving for work today after seeing him for about five minutes when he got home from work :/
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Blogger, Babycenter, Facebook sometimes…
6) What was the last item you bought for your child? Breathable bumper for Alex’s crib. Again, as previously stated I’m terrified of sids, so I had to go get one as soon as he started sleeping with his face right up against his original monkey bumper and pulling it as close as he could get it to his face because he liked to cuddle with it. It was the weirdest thing and though it was adorable I started freaking out! Every night I started waking up every hour or so because I was having nightmares of him either suffocating or being kidnapped. I actually woke up from dreams of people breaking into the house and taking him that felt real. I assumed it was God’s way of telling me that I needed to protect him from being taken away (in whichever form) and I listened! I took the original bumper out at about two in the morning while he was sound asleep. My husband thought I had lost my mind when he stumbled down the hall to ask what the heck I was doing to the crib at such an hour. I mentioned sids and he went back to bed and left me to my insanity. He finally gave up on convincing me that our baby was too smart for that. I read an article recently about a one year old that suffocated in his sleep, just because of too many pillows and blankets! I’m not taking a chance, I don’t care if he did bump his head a little that night, he was breathing and that’s all that mattered! So I hit up Babies R Us the next day and now all is well in the world!!
7) What was the last thing you ate? Pot roast I made for dinner before work.
8) If you woke up in the morning and were a boy, what would be the first thing you'd do? Cry, but not because boys are too tough for that, and then call someone to get my story out there so I could make my millions off of it, and apologize to my son because he’d forever be confused by having two dads… weird.
9) Has a celebrity hairstyle ever influenced your hairstyle? Kate Hudson, and I will never ever ever figure out how they do it! Think I’m attempting it again for my bday gift.
10) What was your most embarrassing moment? Giving birth and everyone and their mom seeing it ALL, but at the time I didn’t really care.
11) What was the last movie you watched? Crank 2, Sooo not as good as the first one!
12) If you had the whole day with no commitments, interruptions or work, what would you do? Create something really cool, like a gigantor quilt or a hat for Alex, which is going to take way longer for me to figure out, started trying today, Oy :/
13) What is
1 comment:
ohh. I am sorry you are so stressed about SIDS. Motherly anxieties are so hard to cope with!
Post a Comment