- teach him to ride a bike
- practice writing his name (backwards and all, it'll be adorable).
- watch him play doggy games with Bella (it'll be great to see her have a companion more her size, she gets so bored sometimes I know he'll be the only one able to keep up with her energy).
- one word: play-doh!
- swim!!
- play family football
- Philadelphia Eagles game (Daddy's input of course, but I'm all for it too :) )
... There are so many more, but for some reason I'm drawing a blank right now, but we'll be back with more later!!

1 comment:
What a cute idea for a post. I would love to copy it, but right now the only original thing I can think of to put on the list is:
I can't wait for Shorty to finish cleaning her room.
ah. days like these are not fun.
Post a Comment