10.04.2009

Another Fabulous Fall pic I found!!

Wow!!  I just love fall :)  I'm the opposite of the rest of the world; I don't get spring cleaning kicks.  Istead, I get fall cleaning, rearranging, cleaning out, reinventing kinda kicks.  It must stem from the whole new start of back to school starting over fresh mindset.  I've always used this time of year to evaluate myself, my life, and restructure or replan and reset goals.  I love the feeling of resetting my mind and having a new fresh slate.  This is the time of year that I feel the most creative and together mentally.  Now is when I like to plan for the next year, starting with my birthday at the end of this month, Thanksgiving,
Christmas, then the New Year...
I think that also has something to do
with it... my birthday is a start of a
new year for me...  Just thoughts. 
Isn't this photo beautiful?!!                                                                

                                                          Photo by Victor Eredel

2 comments:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

I am so with you! Fall is like my spring cleaning too....I think it is the whole nesting, getting ready for the long cold winter! I love to bake, clean, wear my sweaters (although they don't fit now but soon), act like an idiot and catch the falling leaves.....it is such a fun time of year!

Claudya Martinez said...

The picture is beyond beautiful. I love Fall too!