10.07.2009

Another Award!!


Kelly @ A Day In the Crazy Life gave me this award and I am so excited!!  I am still 99% brand new to blogging and I'm loving it!  This is the third time in the past week (or ever) that a fellow mommy blogger has thought that I deserved one of these really cool awards!  Thank you so much!  It really makes it even more fun to do this when you know others are enjoying what you write!!  I feel so special :)

And now, the rules are that I get to handpick five other fabuloso bloggers to pass it onto, which is NOT easy!  As you can tell from looking at my list, I follow a LOT of blogs and they are all great in their own way, so how can I pick just five?!!  Well, the last one required me to pick 15, so I'll pick five others that I may or may not have just discovered more recently that are equally as great!  (I love that I get to post this award now because it's a pretty one too!)  So, my nominees choices are (in random order :)....

Sara @ Domestically Challenged who actually has the time and dedication to run marathons while being a mom and a teacher, Wow!

Kim @ Life as I Know It who has really fun stories to share about her son.

Sarah @ The Great Umbrella Heist has adorable triplets and is an AmaZing photographer!!

Noelle @ Because Nice Matters gives great optimism with a side of humor.

Kari @ p.s. love. love. who has two adorable kids and tons to say!

AND, I get to answer some fun questions about myself as a bonus, which is always fun!!  ...hmhmhmhmmm...  (my husband's favorite quote from Batman)...  Here.We.Go!

1. Where is your cell phone?.... coffee table downstairs


2. Your hair? ......straight, long and blonde.. thinking of changing that.

3. Your mother? ......loves so much.

4. Your father?.....would do anything for anyone.

5. Your favorite food? ......anything mexican (mmmmm.)

6. Your dream last night?......don't remember longer than about five minutes after I wake up, which is weird.

7. Your favorite drink?....diet mountain dew; I'm seriously considering checking into addiction on that!

8. Your dream/goal? ....to have more than a few kids and all of them be best friends and never regret wish I had done anything differently!

9. What room are you in? ......loft/craft/computer room/ Bella's bedroom (seriously).

10. Your hobby? ......I don't have one big one.. I like to try to write, try to sew, try to crochet, bike ride, read when I'm bored.

11. Your fear? .....water, more what's in the water, but I still love the beach.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?......anywhere with my husband and child(ren??)... possibly somewhere really warm, like Florida would be nice!

13. Where were you last night?....in my bed by 9 :)

14. Something you aren't?..... a morning person.

15. Muffins? .....blueberry

16. Wish list item? ......I'd like a magic fairy that could grant away all of our debt so we can never have to worry about money, ever!

17. Where did you grow up?...... NC, to GA, back to NC, to UT, to VA to VA to VA Beach now :)

18. Last thing you did?...... put Alex down for a (much needed) nap

19. What are you wearing? ......comfy pj's; it's my day off :)

20. Your TV? .....Lifetime.

21. Your pets? .........Bella the big butthead Boxer that we love despite the buttheadness.

22. Your friends? ......everywhere :(

23. Your life?......kinda hectic.

24. Your mood? ......unmotivated even though I need to get my butt to work cleaning, little motivated, but not enough auite yet, and I'm too distracted by the excitement of I got another rockin blog award!!

25. Missing someone? .....quite a few people..

26. Vehicle? ......4runner

27. Something you're not wearing? ......work uniform, thank God I'm off today!

28. Your favorite store? .......Target

29. Your favorite color? ......I have two, pink and green.

30. When was the last time you laughed? ......about twenty minutes ago, Alex is entertaining!

31. Last time you cried? .....can't remember, Yay!

32. Your best friend?......I have a few, I am loved, and miss them all!!

33. One place that I go over and over? .......Wal Mart, ugh.

34. One person who emails me regularly?.......hubby, while I'm at work.

35. Favorite place to eat? .......Olive Garden or Taco Bell!!

This was fun!  Thanks again to Kelly!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks so much for the award. I feel like a butthead - like your pup Bella :o) because I was on here last week reading your blog after I saw you on mine and I thought I followed you. I didn't. Sorry. My brain was off with the kids being sick and me not sleeping - haha! So sweet to pass the award on the me! Love it! Oh and #33 is so me! :o)

Raising Z and Lil C said...

Congratulations!!!

Zion said...

I want to say thanks for the award from last week (I just now got to see it). It was fun reading about you. Keep up the great blog!

Claudya Martinez said...

Congrats!

I love Target. My husband never understands why I get so excited to go there.

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Congratulations on receiving the award. It is always a pleasure to support a fellow Blogging Mom. Looking forward to reading more.

Maria