his smile lights up my world.
He owns my heart and knows my soul
like noone has before.
His father is my other half and Alex is our whole.
At times when I am feeling down and weakened from the day
and sleep weighs heavy on my mind but Alex wants to playI feel like he is looking through the smoke that covers life
and with his laughter and his smile he takes away my strife.
I never knew I’d love so deep or feel a pride so great
as when I met this child so sweet and knew he was our fate.
God smiled on us when he was made and now I truly know
He has a plan for all of us wrapped in a perfect bow.
... I can't believe I wrote this and that I actually have the guts to post it for all to see, but why not... What can I say, he inspires my creativity!

3 comments:
I completely know what you mean! They sneak up on you the lil' love buggs...he's adorable!
Your son is so cute. Mine is about the same age he just turned 8 months a few days ago. They just become your world it's the best feeling ever!
Thank you! Mommyhood is the greatest!
Post a Comment